Do you need a speaker for your event?
I love talking about content creation and creativity.
I like to focus on storytelling in my presentations; sharing anecdotes from personal experience, successful case studies, and lessons learned the hard way.
More than anything, I like to break the creative process down into concrete actionable advice.
the creative process
Some people think there’s no such thing as a creative process – that ideas ‘just come to you’. I disagree. While I agree there’s an air of mystery to that lightbulb moment, to say ideas ‘just come to you’ is to ignore all the things you did that led up to that point.
There are lots of steps you can take to significantly improve your creativity. In fact, you actually do some of them already – just not consciously, and not consistently. But becoming aware of the steps, and doing them consistently can massively improve your results.
Having a clear framework for your creative process can really help you and your team produce much better ideas – time and time again.
I’ve spoken about creative content at the following conferences:
- Hubspot INBOUND – Boston
- Distilled SearchLove – London, Boston, and San Diego
- Tulos Client Conference – Helsinki
- Turing Festival – Edinburgh
- The Content Marketing Show – Brighton
- Generic coumadin online for sale
- How to get boniva without a doctor
- Where to get samsca pills
- Xtandi enzalutamide price
- Can you get zomig over the counter
- Can you get pepcid without a prescription
For all speaking enquiries, email me at: